Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The big D.



So, you might be wondering why if I have a blog about design and architecture I would post things like food. To me all of this is the big D, design. I never look past the simple things in life to find inspiration in what I do. What draws my eyes to the food photos I've posted is the style of photography, but moreover the clean contemporary sophistication of the presentation, and the use of color. Plus wouldn't you like to see that on a plate in front of you? Earlier I posted pictures from an apartment in Stockholm, I think you can see a strong comparison between some of the food shots and the clean european style exhibited in those photos. Here are some more food shots to keep you hungry. All of these shots are from Cannelle et Vanille a fantastic food photography website.

No comments:

Post a Comment